by Cathy Messecar and Deanna Koehl
Before, During, and After prayers found in Scripture show how the Potter adds texture to women’s souls. Refreshed, prayed-up, and convicted—winning women will value and practice a life of on-going prayer.
Biblical prayers fit a timeframe of Before, During, and After. Jesus prayed before his ministry and during crucifixion, and after his resurrection, the glorified Jesus lives to intercede for his brothers and sisters.
Readers can expect to
- increase their prayer in still moments
- find value in Frisbee-prayers
- affirm that God answers and keeps promises
- determine if they are spiritually lazy in the work of prayer
- join troops of women who intercede for others
- discover historical facts about prayer and postures
- embrace the schedule of the timeclock of heaven
The more women are on their faces at the foot of the cross, the more Jesus’s presence becomes real—for he alone fits the hollow places of their hearts.
Cathy Messecar—in the sandwich generation—speaks at local and national women's retreats, social and writing clubs. She authored six published books and wrote eleven years for Houston Community Newspapers, The Courier—over 600 columns. www.CathyMessecar.com
Deanna Koehl—author and speaker—resides in Texas, married to the cowboy of her prayers for over 20 years. They own a horse ranch where they live with their teenage son and daughter. Deanna enjoys sharing God's truth with teenagers and women. www.DeannaKoehl.com
Dimensions (inches): 8.5 x 5.5
Weight (pounds): 0.5